Celery juice has become increasingly popular as a lifestyle choice. It was initially made popular by Anthony William’s Medical Medium website. Since then, more and more people are enjoying the health benefits of celery juice. If you would like to join this revolution, you’ll need the best juicer for celery that Medical Medium recommended.
This guide will profile six of the best celery juicers available. I will profile masticating juicers for celery that account for every budget and lifestyle need. By investing in one of these juicers, you will open the door to a new world of health benefits. Good luck!
What Type of Juicers is Best for Celery Juice?
If you consume 16 oz of high-quality celery juice each day, you will enjoy a range of health benefits. You can even heal chronic medical conditions and pain. I recommend a masticated juicer to juice celery.
I suggest avoiding centrifugal juicer. Some of these appliances will provide a high yield. However, centrifugal juicers are not designed for celery. They clog up easily. This means that you’ll spend a lot of time detangling and cleaning your juicer. What’s more, the parts can easily become damaged.
If you use a slow juicer, it will work slowly and safely. The juicer will also work quietly, so you can use it first-thing without waking your family. Your appliance will work consistently without clogging. You will enjoy a regular serving of delicious and nutritious celery juice, with minimal fuss. Here are six of the best juicers for celery available today.
Medical Medium Top Juicer – Omega MM900 HDS
If you’re looking for a celery juicer, you may as well pick up an appliance that’s designed exclusively for that purpose. That’s why I recommend the Omega MM900.
This masticating juicer was built with celery in mind, and it shows. The fact that you can also use it for traditional fruits and vegetables, as well as leafy greens and wheatgrass, is a bonus!
Extracting nutrients at a leisurely 80 rotations per minute, you can be certain that you’ll be consuming every ounce of goodness that your ingredients have to offer. You can choose from three different speed settings that suit your schedule – whichever you choose, the yield is astonishing.
The originator of Celery Juice Movement Anthony William recently recommended this as the best celery juicer at his Medical Medium blog.
This appliance is sleek appealing to look at, with the trademark Omega curved design. The key addition, however, is an additional cap to the spout. This is designed to maximize the nutritional value of celery. You’ll never find unwelcome pulp in your juice again either, as the appliance separates this before output. The pulp is dry though, so you can use it in salads.
With a 15-year warranty, quiet operation and easy cleaning, I cannot think of a negative about this juicer. If you’re planning a celery-centric juice detox, you owe it yourself to invest in the Omega MM900HDS.
- Specialist for juicing celery.
- High yield from celery and other ingredients.
- Quiet operation.
Budget Pick – Aicok Juicer
Juicing is healthy, but it can also be costly. You’ll want to know that you’re serious about juicing before spending big on a juicer. If you don’t take celery juice, you will have spent a lot of money on a useless gadget.
If you are shopping at the lower end of the budget, consider this Aicok model. We should make something clear from the off, though. When it comes to juicing, you get what you pay for.
Other, costlier models will create better celery juice. This machine struggles slightly with very tough vegetables. Your juice may taste a little more watery than it would with other juicers. This juicer handles leafy greens well though, so you can always mix these in with your celery to make a tastier juice.
All the same, this model is a great way to experiment with celery juice. The appealing price point means that you can always upgrade at a later date. The warranty of this model lasts two years, which is plenty of time to adjust to juicing.
- Simple celery juicing without breaking the bank.
- Mixing celery with strong-tasting leafy greens.
- Easy to clean and simple use.
Upgrade Pick – Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar
If you’re not a big fan of the taste of celery, you will not want large amounts of pulp in your juice. Upgrading your juicer to the GSE-5000 is the answer to this.
This juicer takes a unique approach to ingredients. The pulp and juice and mixed before the drink is created. This means that you flip a switch to choose as little or as much pulp as you’d like.
There are other advantages to this juicer too, including a 12-year warranty. This appliance produces among the highest yield of any juicer for celery. This means that you’ll enjoy plenty of nutrition from your juice. If you are switching to juicing for health reasons, the GSE-5000 has you covered.
This is a twin-gear cold press juicer, which is a new advance in juicing technology. Using these two oversized gears, the GSE-5000 crushes, mixes and squeezes all your ingredients.
This ensures that you’ll obtain every drop of goodness, with no mess or waste left behind. If you know that juicing is for you, this model is the perfect upgrade. The extended 12-year warranty is another selling point.
- Rough or smooth juice. You can choose the amount of pulp.
- Highly nutritious juice that doesn’t waste a single vitamin.
- High yields for large, busy families.
Best Juicer for Celery and Green – KOIOS Juicer
I previously described the Omega nc900 as the best all-rounder juicer for celery and other ingredients. I stand by that judgment. Some readers may be looking for a cheaper alternative, though. That’s where thus KOIOS model comes in.
This juicer does not offer any additional features. The good news is that it doesn’t need them. This appliance can handle tough vegetables well.
It produces a yield of around 80% of your ingredients, and it’s very simple to clean afterward. The motor is covered for two years by warranty and other parts for one year.
This juicer also includes a recipe book, so you can look for ways to spruce up your celery juice. While there are better models out there, few juicers perform this highly at this price point. It’s a step up from the most basic models, and a great way to learn if juicing will appeal to you.
- Basic and efficient celery juicing.
- Mixing celery with other tough and solid root vegetables.
- Soft fruit juices, for anybody seeking variety.
Best Small Model for Celery – SKG Q8 Juicer
If you have a small kitchen, you will need a small juicer to match. You will likely have limited space for a new appliance. The SKG Q8 juicer is ideal for this scenario. While the juicer itself is small, the wide chute means that it still performs well.
This model contains a strainer, so you can choose how much pulp you’d like. Best of all, it is really designed with celery in mind. This juicer contains a higher yield for celery than almost any other vegetable.
The wider chute also means that you can juice quickly and efficiently. I recommend this model to anybody that doesn’t have time to chop ingredients before juicing.
This chute comes in two shapes. The hopper feed is how you’ll feed celery. This is designed for long, thin ingredients. If you’d like to add another ingredient, you can. The turnover feed can accept an entire, unsliced apple.
With a two-year warranty and simple assembly, this juicer is ideal for homes with limited space. A small house does not mean you need to sacrifice your health, especially with this model.
- Rapid juicing without the need for preparation.
- Mixing a variety of large ingredients.
- Soft fruit juices, for anybody seeking variety.
Best Manual Celery Juicer – Lexen GP27 Juicer
Sometimes, technology lets us down. If you prefer a more hands-on approach to your juicing, consider a manual juicer. The Lexen GP27, for example. You can feed your celery into this juicer, and crank the handle to extract the goodness.
This means that you’ll have amazing-tasting juice for your efforts. By using this model, you’ll make sure that you receive cold-pressed juice, devoid of heat of oxygenation.
You can also mix your celery with wheatgrass and similar ingredients. Avoid tough root vegetables like carrots, though. These require more effort than you may be willing or able to provide.
Manual juicing is not for everybody, but it’s certainly a healthy choice. You receive better tasting-juice with this appliance than a budget electric model can offer. It’s also the fraction of the price.
You may decide that manually juicing your celery is not for you. That’s no problem with the Lexen GP27. You can return this juicer for a refund within 30 days if you do not enjoy it. If you decide to keep it, the parts are guaranteed for two years.
- Cold-pressed, highly nutritious celery juice.
- Mixing celery with other healthy plants and herbs, as well as leafy greens.
- Simple assembly, use, and cleaning.
How to Make Celery Juice Using Omega MM900 HDS: Complete Juicing Process
If you decide to follow my advice and pick up the Omega MM900, you’ll be keen to get started with your celery juice. Here is how to get to the most out of this appliance.
- Purchase celery from your local farmer’s market or supermarket. Organic is best. It costs more, but you’ll gain more nutrition.
- Weigh out around 2 lbs of celery on a set of kitchen scales. This should make 16 oz of celery juice.
- Wash your celery thoroughly in cold water.
- Chop your celery. The Omega nc900 has a wide chute, so you do not need to chop it too small.
- Remove the leaves if you wish to avoid a bitter taste to your celery juice.
- Assemble your juicer according to the instruction manual provided.
- Place a jug under the spout of your device to catch the juice, and another to catch the pulp.
- Set your Omega nc900 to setting 1.
- Feed your celery into the chute, and push it down. The juicer contains a plunger to help you do this.
- Allow the juicer to do its work.
- Keep feeding chunks of celery into the appliance until your jug is full.
- When you run out of celery, check that your juicer is not clogged. If it is, use the reverse function to clear it.
- Disassemble your juicer and wash it in soapy water. This should not take long at all.
- Dispose of any pulp or other waste. Alternatively, use it as a zero-calorie dish or salad.
- Pour your celery into a glass, and enjoy it. The sooner you do this, the more nutrients you’ll gain.
- Enjoy the health that celery has to offer.
FAQs About Juicing Celery and Juicer
Is it better to juice or blend celery?
Juicing is preferable to blending. This is because juicing removes more pulp from the celery. This means the nutrition are more pronounced and are absorbed into the body faster. However, if you are looking for a high-fiber diet, consider blending instead. This creates a thicker, pulpier drink.
Is it OK to juice celery the night before?
Yes, as long as you store it in a suitable container and refrigerate it immediately. Celery juice made with a masticated juicer will retain its goodness for up to 72 hours in these circumstances. The sooner you drink your juice after production, however, the more benefits you will receive.
Is it safe to drink celery juice every day?
Yes, as part of a balanced diet. You will still need to ensure that your body’s other nutritional requirements are met. 16 oz of celery juice every day can work wonders, though. If you have a chronic illness or inflammation, consider doubling or even tripling this daily intake.
Why is there 16oz of celery juice?
16 oz of celery juice is how much fluid the body needs. If you drink this much, you will detoxify your body of anything that is not aiding your health. If you drink any less, you will not receive the full benefit. However, do not start with 16 oz if you are new to celery juice. Start with smaller quantities, and build up over a week or two.
Is it better to drink celery juice in the morning or at night?
Celery juice should be consumed first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. Drink your celery juice 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything else. This helps the juice move uninterrupted through your body. This means that the celery juice can work its magic without being absorbed by solids.
Does celery juice help you lose weight?
Celery juice can be a great addition to a weight loss plan. This is because celery is virtually calorie-neutral. You’ll still need to eat sensibly and exercise regularly. The good news is that celery juice will leave your body feeling great, so you’ll be more inclined to do so.
What is the best type of celery for juicing?
Any kind of celery is great for juicing. While there are three different types of celery, they are all as nutritious as each other. Choose your celery based on your juicer. The size and hardness of the stalks will be things to consider.
Can I cut off the leaves before placing them in a juicer?
This is down to you, and your personal taste preferences. The leaves of celery are not harmful, and they provide extra nutrition. However, they can also make juice taste a little bitter. If this does not appeal, remove the leaves from your celery before juicing.
As you’ll see, you have a wide range of choices when it comes to choosing the best juicer for celery. Consider your budget, and how much juicing you are likely to do. This will help you make the best decision.
- Top 6 Medical Medium Best Celery Juicer 2020
- What Type of Juicers is Best for Celery Juice?
- Medical Medium Top Juicer – Omega MM900 HDS
- Budget Pick – Aicok Juicer
- Upgrade Pick – Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar
- Best Juicer for Celery and Green – KOIOS Juicer
- Best Small Model for Celery – SKG Q8 Juicer
- Best Manual Celery Juicer – Lexen GP27 Juicer
- How to Make Celery Juice Using Omega MM900 HDS: Complete Juicing Process
- FAQs About Juicing Celery and Juicer
- Is it better to juice or blend celery?
- Is it OK to juice celery the night before?
- Is it safe to drink celery juice every day?
- Why is there 16oz of celery juice?
- Is it better to drink celery juice in the morning or at night?
- Does celery juice help you lose weight?
- What is the best type of celery for juicing?
- Can I cut off the leaves before placing them in a juicer?
- Wrap Up:
I stand by my statement that the Omega MM900 is the overall pick for juicing celery. You may have different requirements, though. The most important thing is that you bring celery juicing into your life. You’ll be glad that you did!